- Our treatments cause minimal pain: We like to make procedures enjoyable and comfortable for our clients. While some clients experience no discomfort and the procedure is less than 30 minutes, a numbing cream can be applied to the area to reduce pain and discomfort.
- At BioCell Cosmetic we offer PRP for skin rejuvenation: PRP can be an effective treatment for improving the appearance of your skin by reducing wrinkles, pigmentation, scarring, and pore size. It can enhance the texture of your skin to make it appear smooth and firm with a more even tone.
- We use experienced and trained professionals: Our staff are highly trained and experienced to administer PRP treatments. We maintain industry standards and carry out procedures according to health and safety guidelines, so you know you are in good, safe hands.
Below are a some treatments we offer out our clinic.
Discover the Benefits of PRP Treatment at Our Sydney Clinic
Platelet Rich Plasma, or PRP, treatment at our Sydney clinic is a procedure that uses your own blood components and can stimulate hair follicle growth, circulation, and decrease inflammation. This therapy can help treat genetic hair loss, thinning, or a dry, itchy, and inflamed scalp. We perform the procedure in a clean and sterile environment.
Our therapists perform hair regrowth and skin rejuvenation treatments safely and professionally. We provide a comprehensive initial consultation for all our clients and ensure that you undergo the most suitable procedure for your situation. We maintain high industry working standards and make sure that our clients are comfortable and relaxed during treatment. Contact us today for a free consultation.
What You Need to Know About PRP Hair Regrowth
We have an initial consultation with our clients to ensure that you are fully educated and informed about the procedure before continuing. This information includes:
- Ideal candidates for the procedure: Whether it is due to genetics or stress, anyone experiencing hair loss is a suitable candidate for this treatment. Those who are at the early stages of hair loss tend to respond better to treatment; however, results will vary between patients. PRP can slow down the rate of loss, helping new hair to grow thicker, improve the condition of your scalp and promote healing and growth after a hair transplant.
- What happens during the procedure: Our therapists will clean and numb your scalp with an anaesthetic cream and take a small amount of blood from your arm. This blood sample is separated into its components by a centrifuge with PRP sitting on the top layer. Our professional will inject the PRP into the area of hair loss to stimulate your follicles and encourage new growth.
- What to expect after the treatment: Some clients experience mild discomfort after the injections such as redness and inflammation, which should resolve quickly. We recommend that you refrain from washing or touching your hair for at least four hours after the procedure. You can resume laser treatment and using topical hair treatments the next day.