Get a free consultation today
What is skin needling?
Skin needling is a natural way to induce collagen and elastin production through a natural skin healing process for all skin types. Medical grade stainless steel needles are passed across the skin, creating micro channels that allow for increased product penetration and activate the skin’s natural healing response.
The treatment is designed to support skin regeneration and help improve the skin’s texture. This treatment can also improve the appearance of acne scars, stretch marks and surgical scars. Individual results may vary.
Skin needling is best delivered in a course of 3 to 6 sessions, with treatment packages tailored to suit your individual needs and skin goals. Scarring, including acne scarring and severally sun-damaged skin, may require more treatment. Treatments should be performed at 4-6 week intervals. It will take approximately six weeks for collagen synthesis and about six months for the full effect of the treatment to be evident. As the needles on the cosmetic micro-needling device can be adjusted to reach varied depths, skin needling is safe and an effective treatment for all parts of the body and can be customised to treat all skin tones.
What You Need to Know About Skin Needling From Our Sydney Clinic
There are numerous benefits to undergoing skin needling from our Sydney therapists. From minimal downtime, reducing scarring, diminishing fine lines, and rejuvenating your skin, this process supports natural skin regeneration and can improve your skin’s texture. Our trained and experienced professionals will tailor treatment to your skin type
Problems Skin Needling Treatments Addresses
Micro-needling induces collagen and elastin production through a natural healing process and is suitable for all skin types. This new synthesis can help to:
- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines: Wrinkles form due to the reduction of elastin and collagen, which causes the skin to sag, thin, and form facial lines. When micro-channels are created across the skin during needling treatment, it elicits the body’s natural healing process and the production of collagen, which can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Improve acne scars: Micro-needling can break down old scar tissue and stimulate the generation of new elastin and collagen. This process can diminish the intensity and look of surgery and acne scars as well as hyperpigmentation.
- Minimise stretch marks: Reducing the appearance of stretch marks can be difficult to achieve; however, skin needling has proved to minimise these lines. A professional treatment is also more effective than home therapy.
The Importance of Skin Needling Packages
Skin needling is a safe procedure for most skin types, and even sensitive skin will benefit from it.
- Minimally invasive: While skin needling does cause micro-channels in the skin, it is minimally invasive and, therefore, requires no downtime after the treatment. There may be minor redness and irritation for a few days; however, by following the aftercare instructions, it will cause little disruption to your lifestyle.
- Convenient: Treatments can last for between five minutes and one hour, which is ideal when you want to book an appointment in your lunch hour. We recommend four to six weeks between treatments for collagen synthesis to occur. You may notice results after three to six sessions.
- Relatively pain-free: A numbing cream is placed on the targeted area before treatment and left for approximately twenty minutes for it to take effect. This step helps to minimise the pricks from the needling device as it moves across your skin. When die procedure is complete, a soothing serum is the final step to comfort the irritated skin.
Why Trust BioCell Cosmetic Clinic Regarding Cosmetical Skin Treatments in Sydney
Our trained, experienced, and knowledgeable therapists perform cosmetic body treatments at our Sydney clinic safely and professionally. We tailor treatments to your skin type; for example, the micro-needling tool can reach varying depths in your skin and can be adjusted accordingly for an effective procedure. We offer a free and comprehensive consultation before beginning treatments to ensure that you receive the most suitable cosmetic therapy for your desired outcome. Our clients receive detailed before and aftercare instructions to get the most out of our treatments. Contact us today to book your free consultation.