PRP Hair regrowth and skin rejuvenation specialists
BioCell Cosmetic Clinic is a local Sydney Clinic providing skin rejuvenation and hair regrowth treatments to our many local customers.
We offer the platelet-rich plasma (PRP) treatment alongside a selection of other cosmetic treatments to give you the results you desire, whether you want to restore fullness to an ageing face, decrease the appearance of wrinkles or prompt new hair growth in sparse areas.
If you have noticed that you are beginning to lose hair at a faster rate than usual or have things about your skin that you would like to improve, contact us today for a free consultation.”
Book a FREE Consultation
Platelet Rich Plasma
You may have heard of a new cosmetic procedure known as PRP in Sydney. Made famous by celebrities and quickly adopted by women and men throughout the world, PRP (platelet-rich plasma) treatments involve injecting your own plasma into your skin to produce a rejuvenated, more youthful look.
If you’re looking for a PRP specialist, you have plenty of options. However, at BioCell Cosmetic Clinic, we make the choice easy.
Benefits of PRP
If you are wondering what all the fuss is about regarding PRP, allow us to enlighten you. This popular injectable treatment delivers an abundance of growth factors to your skin and hair, stimulating your body’s natural healing abilities to help you achieve smoother, softer, younger-looking skin and fuller, thicker, more-healthy hair. Here are some of the specific benefits of the PRP injection procedure.
· It’s a natural injectable treatment. With PRP, only your own natural elements are injected back into your skin. You will not receive any foreign chemicals or products – just things that were already in your body, from the outset.
· It is extremely safe. Because the only thing going back into your body is your own plasma, However, PRP is very safe. Also, procedure is not a new one; it has indeed been used in hospitals and sports medicine for more than 50 years, with proven results.
· PRP provides long-lasting results. After your initial PRP treatment, you will start to see positive changes but, as PRP is a regenerative treatment, you will continue to obtain ongoing improvements, with lasting results in the long term.
· Platelet-Rich Plasma provides total skin rejuvenation. Therefore, It stimulates elastin and collagen production, which tightens and thickens loose and thinning skin. This tightening and thickening action effectively smooths wrinkles and fine lines. It can also improve your overall skin tone and texture and is especially helpful in people with acne, acne scarring or rosacea.
· It encourages natural hair growth. In other words, not all hair loss remedies can stimulate hair growth, but PRP can. It reactivates dormant hair follicles to start producing hair again, resulting in thicker, fuller hair, while improving the quality of existing hair and minimising the rate of hair fall.
While PRP can provide overall benefit to your skin and hair, at BioCell Cosmetic Clinic we also provide a number of other cosmetic procedures to work alongside Platelet-Rich Plasma, to further enhancing your results, including anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers, microdermabrasions, chemical peels and hydra-Infusions
Made with natural, purified proteins, anti-wrinkle injections, also known as muscle-relaxing injections, work by inhibiting the signal between nerves and muscles. This temporarily relaxes the muscles treated, which smooths and improves the appearance of lines and wrinkles, as well as prevent formation of deeper lines and folds. Muscle relaxing injections can also be used to treat bruxism (jaw clenching) and hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating).
As we age, our bodies do not produce as much collagen and elastin, resulting in sagging and a loss of youthfulness. Dermal fillers are made from Hyaluronic Acid (HA), which is a naturally occurring substance found in the skin. When injected into targeted areas, dermal fillers can help to increase volume and moisture which improves the texture and plumpness of the skin. Dermal filler injections are a non-invasive treatment to add volume and structure, enhance natural features and minimise the appearance of wrinkles and saggy skin. They can be used to treat volume loss, lines and wrinkles, lips, cheeks and scarring.
Using a diamond-tipped wand, microdermabrasion is a gentle way to exfoliate the skin and remove the dry, dead skin cells to improve overall texture and quality of the skin, resulting in smooth, healthy and glowing skin. This express, five-step treatment is useful in unclogging pores, reducing blackheads, treating acne and acne scarring and improving the appearance of fine lines and dryness and well as maintaining the skin between more intense treatments.improves the appearance of lines and wrinkles, as well as prevent formation of deeper lines and folds. Muscle relaxing injections can also be used to treat bruxism (jaw clenching) and hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating).
While there are different types of chemical peels, such as Enzyme Peel, Lactic Peel, Salicylic Peel and Jessners’ Peel, that target specific cosmetic dermal issues, ultimately they all work by dissolving the keratin that cements dead skin cells together and stimulating skin regeneration. Peels are customised to individual skin concerns and are beneficial in the treatment of hyperpigmentation, rosacea, redness, acne, sun damage and ageing.
Comprising of a three-step process, the Hydra-Infusion procedure is used for cleansing, exfoliating, extracting and hydration your skin. It is designed to deeply hydrate and nourish the skin by targeting dull, dry and dehydrated skin. Hydra-Infusions are perfect for numerous skin concerns, such as uneven texture, dry skin, dullness, congestion and blackheads. It is the perfect treatment for all skin types, with minimal discomfort and no downtime.
Call Us Today for a FREE Consultation
We look forward to hearing from you!
Would you like to learn more? We offer free consultations at our clinic. Book your appointment today!