What are PRP Injections?
PRP injections are used to target problem areas such as dark circles under the eyes, fine lines and scars; including acne scarring. The injections can also be used all over the face to improve the overall texture and tone of the skin. The injection of PRP breaks down of scar tissue, as well as encouraging the skin to resurface by producing collagen and elastin. This can reduce fine lines, wrinkles and reduce the appearance of scar tissue.
PRP Injection Sydney
What You Should Know About PRP Injection at Our Sydney Clinic
You can get PRP injections at our Sydney clinic, which can help to reduce the signs of ageing, diminish wrinkles, and rejuvenate your skin. Platelet-rich plasma treatment is a safe and quick procedure that delivers your body’s blood components to micro-channels in your skin. This treatment can stimulate collagen and elastin production via the body’s natural healing process.
Benefits of Our Sydney PRP Facial Injections
There are several reasons you may benefit from PRP facial injections, such as:
- Stimulating collagen production: PRP injects growth factors into your skin to stimulate collagen and elastin production. This process can then rejuvenate your skin by thickening and tightening thin areas, smooth out wrinkles, and may improve the overall texture and tone of your face. Clients with acne scars or rosacea may benefit from PRP treatment.
- It can treat delicate areas: The delicate skin around your eyes can be the first to show signs of ageing, yet it is a difficult area to treat. Unlike laser treatment, which is not done around the eyes, PRP can be an effective procedure for reducing fine lines and smoothing the skin in this area.
- Results can be long-lasting: You may notice results as early as a few weeks after your first treatment, and they can last up to 18 months after your initial series of procedures. PRP uses elements from your blood sample without the addition of any foreign products, to stimulate your body’s natural healing process.
What Sets BioCell Cosmetic Clinic Apart Regarding Sydney PRP Facial Injections
You can expect a high standard of care at our clinic that includes:
- Trained and experienced cosmetic therapists: Our highly trained and qualified staff provide exceptional service. We share our procedure knowledge and ensure that you know everything about the treatments you’re receiving. We will also tell you how to prepare for your treatment and the necessary aftercare protocol.
- Latest technology and equipment: To ensure that you get the most value out of your treatment, we use the latest cosmetic equipment and tools. Our staff undergo comprehensive training to use our cosmetic equipment and are continuously developing their professional skills.
- Safe and professional environment: Our procedures strictly adhere to industry standards. We perform our treatments in a clean and safe environment, which includes sterilisation when giving PRP injections.
Why is BioCell Cosmetic Clinic Cost-Effective?
Our PRP procedure can be an effective treatment for improving the appearance of your skin, reducing lines and scars. You may notice a positive effect after seven days, and your skin can gradually improve for up to six months. We recommend up to six treatments for best results, after which you will only need maintenance treatments. This professional procedure is cost-effective as you can see long-term results after a quick treatment session. Our cosmetic therapists ensure that you receive a treatment that is most suitable for your situation. Contact us today for a free consultation to discuss which facial treatment is best for you.