platelet-rich plasma injection Sydney
Restore Your Hair Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection in Sydney
If you are experiencing problems with your hair or skin, such as thinning hair, bald patches, a receding hairline, acne, rosacea, or fine lines and wrinkles, then a platelet-rich plasma injection may be the solution – or rather, a series of injections. Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) treatments have been used for decades in the medical field and are now becoming extremely popular in cosmetic applications as well
What You Should Know About Plasma Therapy in Sydney
PRP is a procedure in which your provider will draw your own blood, separate the plasma, and inject it into your skin, hence the nickname “vampire facial.” Here are some things you should know about plasma injections in Sydney.
- The procedure is quick. First, your aesthetician will draw blood from your arm and spin it in a centrifuge to separate the plasma. Then, after using numbing cream on the treatment area, they will inject this platelet-rich plasma under your skin in specific areas. This entire treatment usually takes about 30 minutes, and many people can return to work or otherwise resume their normal activities immediately after.
- PRP works because of growth factors. Growth factors are a group of proteins found in many of the body’s cells. The function of growth factors is to help each cell function optimally. Some of the goals they accomplish include keeping the skin looking youthful and the hair growing normally by promoting cell renewal and healthy blood circulation as well as maintaining the production of collagen and elastin.
- It’s also an effective receding hairline treatment in Sydney. Although cosmetic PRP was first made famous thanks to certain celebrities using it to achieve their glowing complexions, it does more than just give you youthful, rejuvenated skin. PRP is also an excellent option for people who need non-surgical hair replacement in Sydney. Just as growth factors in your plasma can revive your skin, they can also promote healthier follicles and new hair growth on your scalp.
Related Services We Provide to Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy in Sydney
At BioCell Cosmetic Clinic, we focus on PRP and offer it alongside our many other cosmetic treatments, including:
- Chemical peels. Chemical peels are used to dissolve the keratin that holds dead skin cells together. They also stimulate cells at the basal layer of the skin to reproduce, increasing cell turnover rate. This process increases the texture and hydration of the skin and reduces inflammation and congestion. There are several different types of chemical peels; you can schedule a consultation to discuss your best options with one of our aestheticians.
- Skin needling. This treatment is a natural way to encourage elastin and collagen production for all skin types through your body’s natural healing process. It involves passing tiny, medical-grade needles across the skin to create micro-channels that allow for better product penetration. Skin needling supports skin regeneration and improves texture and tone. It typically requires a series of three to six sessions, although people with specific issues, such as scarring, may require more.
- Microdermabrasion is a gentle method of exfoliating the skin by removing dead skin cells with a diamond-tipped wand. The aesthetician moves the wand over the surface of the skin in sweeping motions to create negative pressure, increasing blood circulation and stimulating the regeneration of skin cells. This treatment is especially useful in reducing blackheads, unclogging pores, and improving acne and acne scars.
About BioCell Cosmetic Clinic
At BioCell Cosmetic Clinic, we offer the treatments mentioned above and more, such as dermal fillers and hydra-infusion. We are a Sydney-based clinic focusing on hair regrowth and skin rejuvenation. Contact us today for a free consultation, where we’ll be happy to discuss your concerns and treatment goals with you and help you decide which treatments are right for you.