Restore Your Hair with PRP Hair Loss Sydney
If you’ve heard of PRP hair loss treatments, you may be wondering whether this new procedure can help with your thinning hair. Especially if you’ve tried other hair loss remedies in Sydney, you might naturally have some doubts about this popular new treatment that everyone is trying, from celebrities to your neighbors and colleagues.
There are several reasons why so many people are turning to PRP. PRP can help slow the rate at which you lose hair, promote new, thicker hair growth, improve the condition of your scalp, stimulate the production of new collagen, and promote hair growth and healing following hair transplantation.
What is prp Hair Loss Sydney?
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP), also known as autologous conditioned plasma, is a concentrate of platelet-rich plasma protein derived from whole blood, centrifuged to remove red blood cells. Though promoted to treat an array of medical problems, evidence for benefit is mixed as of 2020, with some evidence for use in certain conditions and against use in other conditions
What happens during the procedure?
What happens during the procedure?
What You Should Know about Female Hair Loss
If you are seeking female hair loss treatment in Sydney, you’re not alone. Hair loss is a common problem among women, and it’s not one that people like to discuss openly. Fortunately, there are real solutions that can help give you back the healthy, natural hair that you want. Here are a few key facts about female hair loss.
- Have you noticed that your hair looks thinner lately? Multiple factors can contribute to hair loss. For example, women who are experiencing higher levels of stress than normal, are living with certain health issues, or have just given birth may experience hair loss. Understanding the cause of your hair loss can help you to pinpoint a solution, but PRP injections for hair loss in Sydney may be effective even if you don’t know why your hair is thinning.
- It’s normal. In many cases, there may not be a specific underlying cause of female hair loss. Female-pattern baldness is a normal and common condition in which women begin to lose hair. It’s similar to male-pattern baldness in that it typically occurs gradually as you age (possibly starting in your mid-30s). In all, about one-third of women will experience hair loss.
- Seeing your doctor is the first step. Whether your hair is thinning in defined patches or all over, pay a visit to your doctor to rule out any medical conditions that might be causing the issue. Certain medications can also lead to hair loss, so be sure to ask your doctor about the medications that you are currently taking or have taken recently.
What You Should Know about Hair Loss Restoration
You may have heard of PRP, or the “vampire facial,” but what exactly is it?
This skin treatment uses your own blood to help promote a youthful, glowing complexion. What you may not know is that PRP can also be an effective hair loss treatment for women in Sydney and a boon for men experiencing this issue as well. Here’s what you should know about PRP for hair loss Sydney:
- PRP stands for “platelet-rich plasma.” Your blood is comprised of two parts: red blood cells and plasma. Along with white blood cells, plasma contains platelets, which are rich in essential growth factors. Growth factors have played a role in treatment for a variety medical conditions, such as arthritis, and they can also stimulate hair follicle activity and promote new hair growth.
- The process is delicate and complex. The process of this hair growth treatment in Sydney begins with a blood draw from your arm. Your provider will place the tube of blood into a centrifuge, which spins to separate plasma from red blood cells. Your provider will inject the plasma into your scalp at the level of the hair follicles to stimulate them and promote new growth. Even though the process is meticulous, the entire treatment usually takes less than half an hour.
- There is very little risk. Although the idea of needles and blood draws may be stress-inducing for some, there is minimal risk involved in this natural hair loss treatment in Sydney. The only substance entering your body is your own blood, so allergies and poor reactions are seldom an issue.
- Discomfort is minimal; most clients do not need any anaesthesia to receive the injections, but we will apply a numbing cream to remove the possibility of any discomfort. If you do experience any pain, cool air, ice packs, or acetaminophen are usually enough to relieve it.
About BioCell Cosmetic Clinic
At BioCell Cosmetic Clinic, we offer a range of cosmetic treatments, including hair growth remedies in Sydney, PRP skin rejuvenation, anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers, skin needling, chemical peels, and microdermabrasion. Our focus is on PRP, a popular and effective hair loss treatment for men in Sydney and for women experiencing hair loss. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service, listening carefully to be sure that we understand your needs and the goals of your treatment, and we’ll take the time to explain your procedure to you in detail so that you know exactly what to expect.
Hair loss can be a frustrating problem to deal with, but you don’t have to put up with it forever. Contact us to schedule a consultation and learn how PRP can give you back a full head of beautiful, healthy hair.