Get a free consultation today
What are Anti-Wrinkle injections?
Wrinkles are a natural part of the ageing process. Early wrinkles may be caused by exposure to Ultraviolet Light (UV), which breaks down collagen and elastin. Over time, skin becomes thinner, drier and less elastic. This makes it less able to protect itself from harmful factors and leads to wrinkles on the skin.
Anti-wrinkle injections are made up with natural, purified proteins. They work by inhibiting the signal between nerves and muscles. The facial muscles targeted will relax, which softens wrinkles and lines reducing their visibility. They can also be used to prevent lines from forming. There are many areas of the face where anti-wrinkle injections can be used. Examples include; forehead lines, frown lines, crows’ feet, lip lines and chin lines. They can also be used to shape the jaw and slim the face by relaxing the muscles, tightening the skin
BioCell Cosmetic Clinic Offers Anti-Wrinkle Treatments in Sydney
Are you looking for a trusted cosmetic clinic for anti-wrinkle treatments in Sydney? Turn to the professionals at BioCell Cosmetic Clinic. We offer a variety of cosmetic treatments that help promote your natural beauty.
Benefits of Anti-Wrinkle Procedures in Sydney
There are multiple advantages of opting to use our anti-wrinkle procedure. Here are some of the top reasons why we think everyone should try this type of treatment:
- No downtime: While other cosmetic procedures may cause you to miss work, an anti-wrinkle treatment is non-invasive, which means that you can resume normal activity immediately following your appointment. The entire process takes about 30 minutes and the results last anywhere between three and six months.
- Rejuvenated appearance: Do you feel like the ageing process is hitting you particularly hard? Anti-wrinkle injections are a wonderful tool that helps remove the fine lines and wrinkles around different parts of your face. This type of cosmetic therapy helps to give you a younger and refreshed look. If there is a section of your face that makes you feel self-conscious, let us know so we can focus on it.
- Improved self-esteem: When you feel self-conscious about the lines or wrinkles on your face, it can be difficult to take part in conversations or activities. Anti-wrinkle injections give you the confidence you need to make your voice heard.
Related Services We Provide to Anti-Wrinkle Injections in Sydney
We offer more than just anti-wrinkle treatments. Other services we offer to help improve your looks include:
- PRP hair regeneration: Do you struggle with embarrassment associated with hair loss? You are an ideal candidate for a PRP hair regeneration treatment. This procedure helps your hair to grow stronger by stimulating your scalp to produce collagen naturally. You usually must go through at least four sessions before you see a difference in your hair. The entire process takes a half-hour.
- Microdermabrasion: This type of skin treatment is an excellent way to remove dead skin cells from your body. Using a diamond-tipped wand, our trained technician gently exfoliates your skin and unclogs pores and eliminates blackheads in the process. Microdermabrasion also helps to promote regular collagen and elastin production.
- Chemical peels: Do you have dry and cracked skin? You could benefit from one of our four chemical peel options. Our staff is trained in performing enzyme peels, salicylic peels, lactic peels, or Jessner peels. Do you want to learn more about the differences between the peels? Feel free to ask.
Why Trust BioCell Cosmetic Clinic Regarding Anti-Wrinkle Therapy in Sydney
The BioCell Cosmetic Clinic team loves helping our patients look and feel better about themselves. We provide you with a full explanation regarding what you can expect during your procedure to ensure that you feel comfortable throughout the process. Do you have questions? Our friendly customer service team is happy to address any concerns before, during or after your treatment. For more information about our cosmetic treatments, please contact us through our contact page.